In a world where high-density living in urban areas is increasing, and healthcare and the spreading of pandemics are among top concerns, the role of the cleaning industry is of great importance, though often underestimated.
Our commitment is to promote technological advancements for better standards of cleanliness, to help reducing the risk of infection transmission within public spaces.
We develop small-scale systems for the on-site production of sodium hypochlorite solutions, an effective sanitizer to be employed on several surfaces, including frequent-hand touch sites.
Different sizes of user-friendly devices, based on electro-chemical technology, generate ready-to-use sanitizing products in different concentrations from simple elements such as water, salt and electricity.
Among key advantages of our sodium hypochlorite solutions are:
• Effectiveness against viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores;
• Sanitizing, cleaning and deodorizing properties;
• Low cost of source materials (water, salt and electricity)
• No caustic stabilizer contents;
• Constant production quality, short production cycles;
• Environmental friendliness (no harmful chemicals, less plastics used, limited packaging and transport costs)
In addition, hygienically cleaner spaces may contribute strongly to the profitability of businesses, connected to a more pleasant user experience and brand reputation, as proven by market researches for example in the fitness sector.
De Nora, the world’s leading provider of electrochemical technologies, announces the acquisition of Ozono Elettronica Internazionale (OEI), a leader in the design and manufacture of ozone generator technologies for advanced oxidation processes in industrial and environmental applications.
Giselle® has been registered as generator devide for on site sodium-hypochlorite solutions